Senior Integration Lead
Are you an innovative thinker with experience with API and integration tools? Would you thrive in a work environment modeled after Google? Look no further!
Russ Hadick & Associates, named by Forbes as one of the top recruiting firms in the country, has partnered with a high-tech Columbus client to fill their Senior Integration Lead position. The incumbent will provide best-fit architectural solutions for projects, assist in defining scope and sizing of work, and anchor Proof of Concept developments. S/he will provide solution architecture for business problems, platform integration with third party services, and design and develop complex features for clients’ business needs by providing technology direction, ensuring project implementation compliance, and utilize technology research to innovate, integrate, and manage technology solutions.
- Own and aggressively drive forward specific areas of technology architecture. Provide architectural solutions/designs to project execution teams for implementation.
- Provide technology architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for one or more technology domains.
- Perform hands-on development and unit testing activities as needed
- Lead projects within architecture. Work with Product Owner/Business Analysts to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and release features.
- Develop Proof-of-Concept projects to validate new architectures and solutions.
- Own development of a few features in every Sprint.
- Support multiple Agile Scrum teams with planning, scoping and creation of technical solutions for the new product capabilities, through to continuous delivery to production.
- Liaise with offshore team and clients for resolving technical dependencies, issues, and risks.
- Mentor and provide architectural guidance to multiple teams building innovative applications.
- Drive common vision, practices and capabilities across teams.
- 7 or more years Hands on Experience with API / Integration tools and patterns including: Mulesoft, APIGEE, or SOA/ESB Technologies such as Oracle SOA, Tibco and IBM
- 3 or more years prior management or supervisory experience leading multi-shore teams of software developers and engineers with ability to provide strategic planning and oversight
- Strong debugging, problem solving and investigative skills. Ability to assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages etc.) and pursue leads to find root cause problems.
- Good understanding of OO languages such as Java J2EE, node.js Angular JS, Python etc and JMS technologies including WebShphre MQ, Oracle AQ
- Prior experience with service development concepts, XML and JSON, SOAP and REST
- Proficiency with SQL and Non SQL Databases, DevOps and CI/CD tools
- Willingness to provide 24*7 support on Rotation basis (Every few weeks)
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Fluent and current on architecture trends with an eye on market/technical conditions and future direction.
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Experience in complete project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
- Proven track record of technical leadership roles delivering solutions within defined timeframes.
- Skilled in building relationships with clients and in practice development activities.