Senior Electronics Engineer
Are you an experienced Electronics Engineer with a knack for development? Would you relish in an opportunity to work with the latest and greatest technology? We have the opportunity for you!
Russ Hadick & Associates, named by Forbes as one of the top recruiting firms in the country, has partnered with a cutting-edge technology client to fill their Senior Electronics Engineer position. The incumbent will develop analog and digital electronics. But the upside of this job is that it can lead to an Engineering Director position as the incumbent will be retiring in about 3-5 years.
- You must be systematic, responsible, creative and willing to learn and grow.
- You must be able to function in a small informal team where everyone is driven make the company even more successful.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English are essential.
- Experience in circuit design including analog, microprocessors and digital design and analysis.
- Understand and design of analog circuitry including voltage, current, and trans-impedance amplifiers, filters, peak detectors, integrators, DC2DC converters using integrated and discrete electronics.
- Understand and design digital logic including microprocessors and FPGAs using HDLs
- Bachelor of Science degree
- Experience in electronic manufacturing is a plus.
- Experience in DSP programming and algorithms is a plus
- Experience in networking and modern factory networks including RS-422/485, ModBus, Fieldbus, Ethernet/IP, IO Link, is a plus
- Experience of design for test, manufacture and reliability in a harsh industrial environment is a plus.
- Experience with OrCAD or KiCAD schematic capture & PCB layout is a plus.
- Experience with Altera Quartus is a plus.
- Experience with Kinetix Design Studio or STM32CubeMX is a plus.
- Experience with SolidWorks Professional is a plus.
- Experience with Visual Studio, DevC++,CodeBlocks (Mingw, GCC), is a plus.
- 1 to 2 years experience embedded programming in C, assembly or other programming language is a plus