Senior Construction Project Manager
Russ Hadick & Associates has partnered with a Columbus, Ohio area client to help them search and qualify candidates for their Senior Project Manager position.This position is based in an over 100 year old company with room for growth. It has very competitive compensation and benefits as well as the opportunity to work on many unique projects.
- The Senior Project Manager must have 8 years of Commercial Construction experience as a Lead Project Manager.
- The Senior Project Manager must have the ability to travel locally during the day.
- Experience working in critical environments as a Project Manager.
- Commercial experience will include but not limited to Big Box Retail, Healthcare, Multi-Family, Parking Garages, Public and private work as a Project Manager.
- Seeking a Project Manager candidate that cares about relationship building and not a transactional approach to business.
- The Senior Project Manager will have the ability to earn up to 25% in bonuses.