Are you interested in working for a national construction leader, committed to excellence in everything they do? Do you want to work for a company that invests in their employees’ education, happiness and well-being, while providing a culture that is second-to-none? We have the opportunity for you!
Russ Hadick & Associates, named by Forbes as one of the top recruiting firms in the nation, has partnered with a local construction client to fill their Proposal Manager position. The incumbent will have a strong background in successful team management, possess the ability to persuade and sell through writing, have a highly collaborative mindset that welcomes constructive feedback, and preferably has a sales and/or construction background.
- BS Degree (strongly preferred)
- 3-7 years relative writing experience
- Previous experience managing a successful team
- Ability to sell and persuade through writing
- Highly collaborative mindset/management style