Product Development Engineering Manager
Are you the highly innovative, go-to person that other engineers turn to in order to get things done? Does the notion of working at a global electronics company with state-of-the-art technology entice you to consider making a move? Look no further!
Russ Hadick & Associates, named by Forbes as one of the top recruiting firms in the nation, has partnered with a local electronics client to fill their Product Development Engineering Manager position. The incumbent will oversee the execution of Product Generation and Lifecycle Process, identify organizational resource and skill gaps, and analyze cross-department processes and implement sustainable improvements to facilitate overall growth.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in EE or equivalent education and work
- Must have strong Project Management experience
- 5+ years hands on management experience – you will be overseeing 7 engineers, test technicians
- Automotive Electronics is a plus
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 system and processes. IATF 16949 system and process knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art quality and processes requirements to meet automotive ISO
- Knowledge and experience in defining and executing product life cycle
- Familiar with design quality tools such as Design Reviews, Design Failure Modes and Effects Analysis, Design for Manufacturing and Design for
- Excellent specification and documentation
- Excellent communication, presentation and teamwork skills in order to communicate with customer and to team up with the hardware engineers as well as sales
- Strong business communications skills with the ability to work in a team-based
- Strong analytical
- Customer/Client focus as you will be working with customers