Are you interested in working for a company that has the environment like Google? Stop searching – We may have the opportunity for you!
Russ Hadick & Associates, named by Forbes as one of the top recruiting firms in the country, has partnered with a Columbus client to fill their IT Architect Lead position. The incumbent will identify, clarify, resolve, and initiate solutions to complex problems in unique, high-risk projects that require extensive specialized knowledge. S/he will be recognized as the technical and strategic planning domain expert and leads the creation of IT Architectural strategy, standards, and guidelines.
Preferred Architect Qualifications
• 10 or more years of experience in software development with a solid understanding of the SDLC
• 5 years of experience in Mobile Application Development
• 3 or more years of experience as a team lead
• Experience gathering technical requirements for the implementation of solutions in the mobile application development space
• Create architecture deliverable's for the mobile domain that support the strategic direction for the enterprise
• Good understanding of network and web architecture
• Experience or familiarity with Hybrid app development
• Experience or familiarity with SPA web app design, WebLogic and/or WebSphere multi-node server architecture and configuration
• Hands-on experience in designing and developing Native Mobile Applications (iOS and Android)
• Understanding when to deploy responsive web design for mobile vs developing mobile apps.
• Full spectrum of skills in designing solutions including: mobile, web, integration middleware, database & data warehouse, front-end technology & framework and security
• Knowledge of development patterns (MVC,MVVM etc.)
• Experience in Scrum/Agile framework
• Ability to incorporate CI/CD technologies (Jenkins, Concourse) and TDD into all solution planning.
• Embrace Charge initiatives such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry and Bolt architectures.
• Passion for, and experience with emerging technologies such as AR,VR,MR,AI, IoT, Machine Learning, Cloud
• Good understanding of technology trends in the Utility industry will be a plus
Education: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, or Associates Degree in Computer Science with 2 years of Architecture related experience, or High School Diploma/GED with 4 years Architecture related experience.
Experience: Typically 12 or more years of Architecture or related experience (in addition to any experience identified above