Lean Manufacturing Engineer - Electronic Assembly
Russ Hadick & Associates has teamed up with an innovative Dayton-area client to fill their Lean Manufacturing Engineer position. The ideal candidate will be well experienced in assembly, assembly line duties, and process improvement. This company is on track for exponential growth, so this position could develop the right candidate into a management or operations role.
- 4 year Engineering Degree require
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Experience with Assembly, Assembly Line Continuous Improvement
- US Citizenship/GC
- A plus would be six sigma certification
- A strong plus would be experience in an environment with electronic assemblies