Junior Sharepoint Developer
Are you an experienced SharePoint developer looking to take your skills to a new level? Does the idea of working in an environment inspired by Google entice you to make a move? Stop searching – we may have the opportunity for you!
Russ Hadick & Associates, named by Forbes as one of the top recruiting firms in the country, has partnered with a highly innovative Columbus client to fill their Junior Sharepoint Developer position. The incumbent will design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software systems and applications for market sale or internal use. S/he will serve as a technical expert on developmental projects, analyze code for errors, participate in the full development life cycle, and support, maintain, and document software functionality.
1. Responsible for gathering and translating customer requirements into a working SharePoint site. Must have a deep understanding of SharePoint functionality from end user, site collection admin, and Farm Admin perspective.
2. Excel in using SharePoint 2013 (standard version) out of the box functionality
3. Experience with PowerShell and Scripting
4. Work closely with the SharePoint Administrator and make recommendations as appropriate
1. Hands on experience working with:
• Out-of-the-Box Web Parts
• Site Templates
• Site Workflows
• Custom Pages
• Custom Lists/Libraries
• Extranet Solution
• Site creation to specifications
• Creation of Content Types
2. SharePoint 2013 development experience required, 2019 and O365 a plus
3. Office web apps and SharePoint Search configuration experience a plus
4. Excellent communication skills when working with technical and non-technical users
5. SharePoint Admin experience.
6. Experience with 3rd party workflow tools like AgilePoint a plus
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or Associates Degree with 4-8 years IT Software Developer related experience or High School Diploma/GED with 6 years IT Software Developer experience.
Experience: 4-8 years IT Software Developer experience (in addition to any experience identified above). Technical knowledge usually acquired from an educational institution or through equivalent work experience.