Russ Hadick & Associates, Inc named by Forbes as one of the top 100 recruiting firms in the Nation, has partnered with a Columbus Ohio client for their contract/contract to hire opening.
This company is well established but growing. The benefits of working at this client is once you join with them, you have a job for life. There is very little turnover at the company and they are recession proof!
Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications for market sale or large-scale proprietary software for internal use. Use Java programming language and related software development technologies such as Java 2 Enterprise Edition (J2EE), JavaServer Pages (JSP)/Servlets, or JavaServer Faces (JSF). Serve as technical expert on development projects. Participate in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design. Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements. Support, maintain, and document software functionality. Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation. Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed.
They will do a C2C though. But even if not hired, this contract is indefinitely long.
• 3+ years of hands on Java/J2EE development;
• Practical application of Test Driven Development (TDD);
• 1+ years with Java Messaging Service (JMS) in an application server context;
• 1+ years of SOAP and JAX-WS Web Service development experience;
• Database experience (Oracle and DB2);
• Experience building java batch processes for large volume transactions;
• Experience with building CI/CD pipelines in Jenkins;
• Java Persistence API (JPA) for object to relational mapping, database access from Java project;
• SoapUI experience.