Head of Component Distribution Sales
Russ Hadick & Associates, named by Forbes as one of the top recruiting firms in the country, has joined forces with a national client to fill their Head of Component Distribution Sales position. The incumbent will provide overall direction and business management, manage P&L, lead and develop an experienced team, develop and implement growth strategy, implement a new ERP system, and maintain dealer-partner relationships.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience in running a mid-size enterprise of a size of 50+ people
- Preferably work experience in B2B-business, industrial equipment, capital goods
- Experience with European companies and culture is beneficial
- Sales and engineering background is essential – R&D and production knowledge of minor importance
- Preferably additional MBA degree as the role requires a solid understanding of financial controlling, reporting and managing by KPIs.
- English spoken and written fluently – additional language skills appreciated
- Excellent communication skills to interact successfully with customers, management and peers
- Strong analytical, interpersonal skills
- Active mind, positive target-oriented attitude, self-confidence, highly committed
- Willingness to take ownership and responsibility, team player mentality
- Intercultural competences to cooperate in a global and multi-national company
- Highly motivated, works well with minimal supervision, strategic thinker, good communication skills, ability to motivate people and drive change, passion, charisma, a leader not only a manager.
- Degree in Engineering, Business or demonstrated past work experience in industrial equipment and technical sales