Front-End Web Developer
You’re different from most developers. You have a passion for creating web sites that empower customers, are extremely easy to use, and will challenge requirements that don’t benefit the user experience. You know the finer points of responsive web design, understand the impact of input validation, and know when to use or avoid certain frameworks because it's in your DNA.
Do we have your attention? Does this describe you? Keep reading!
Russ Hadick & Associates, named by Forbes as one of the top recruiting firms in the country, has partnered with an innovative Columbus client to fill their Front-End Web Developer roles. We are looking for front-end developers with ASP.net fluency - those who can take the complex and make it easy are preferred. Knowledge of user interface, functional testing, and dependency injection is a significant plus.
• HTML5 and CSS3 mastery
• Rich understanding and experience using responsive web design to create usable interfaces
• Ability to deliver modern web experiences with performant code
• Able to integrate with web services via varying protocols (REST/JSON, SOAP/XML)
• Familiarity with source code management
• Passion for making useful, usable products that make our customers' lives better
• Experience delivering sites to external customers
• Understanding of subtle motion and semantic animation techniques
• Functional testing experience
• Working knowledge of dependency injection
• Experience with pairing
• Knowledge of test-driven development (TDD) principles
Minimum Requirements: Education: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, or Associates Degree with 8-12 years IT Software Developer related experience or High School Diploma/GED with 10 years IT Software Developer experience.
Experience: 8-12 year IT Software Developer experience (in addition to any experience identified above). Technical knowledge usually acquired from an educational institution or through equivalent work experience.