Executive Recruiter – Dayton’s Best Place to Work
Currently looking for a qualified Executive Recruiter to fill an opening with an expanding recruiting firm located in Dayton, OH. Interested candidates should have 2 - 4 years of experience assisting with sourcing, recruiting and administrative tasks.
Responsibilities of the Executive Recruiter
- Source and recruit highly qualified candidates using techniques including but not limited to cold calling, market research, job boards, referrals and networking events.
- Conduct candidate interviews and evaluate their skill-set.
- Pitch new job opportunities and work with candidates.
- Analyze job requirements by consulting with Account Managers and match potential candidates.
- Build and maintain relationships with placed and prospective candidates.
- Negotiate salaries, extend job offers and close deals.
- Other responsibilities include but not limited to reference checks, job transition and career coaching.
Requirements of the Executive Recruiter
- Associate’s degree or higher education required.
- 2 - 4 years of experience assisting with sourcing, recruiting and administrative tasks.
- Proven track record of success in your professional career
- Must be self-driven
- An entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to hold yourself accountable to your commitments and success
- High energy to keep up in a fast-paced, energetic and encouraging atmosphere
- Flexibility and ability to overcome rejection
- Strong written and verbal communication skills