Are you a natural entrepreneur seeking an opportunity to utilize your sales skills in a different setting? Would you like to establish and grow your own business in a clear career path at one of the top recruiting firms in the nation, according to Forbes? Does the idea of working for Dayton’s best employer 3 years running entice you to make a career change? Keep reading!
Russ Hadick & Associates, a family-owned, award-winning recruiting firm located in south Dayton is seeking a Senior Researcher to add to our team. The incumbent will source, analyze, and produce recruiting and marketing leads for our in-house Account Executives by successfully utilizing job boards such as Indeed, Monster, CareerBuilder, etc. S/he will also cold call prospects in preparation to move on to the Recruiter and Account Executive roles, so previous phone/telesales experience is essential. Strong writing skills are also a huge plus, as the person in this role will also write and post ads on job boards (like this one!)
- Source and recruit highly qualified candidates using techniques including but not limited to cold calling, market research, job boards, referrals and networking events.
- Conduct candidate interviews and evaluate their skill-set.
- Pitch new job opportunities and work with candidates.
- Analyze job requirements by consulting with Account Managers and match potential candidates.
- Build and maintain relationships with placed and prospective candidates.
- Associate’s degree or higher education required.
- 2 - 4 years of experience assisting with sourcing, recruiting and administrative tasks.
- Proven track record of success in your professional career
- Must be self-driven
- An entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to hold yourself accountable to your commitments and success
- High energy to keep up in a fast-paced, energetic and encouraging atmosphere
- Flexibility and ability to overcome rejection
- Strong written and verbal communication skills