Construction Project Manager
El Paso, TX
Russ Hadick & Associates has partnered with a El Paso, TX client to help them search and qualify candidates for their Project Manager position. Our client is a smaller company experiencing explosive growth, who offers an excellent bonus and benefits structure. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with entrepreneurial spirit, this person will be instrumental in continuing the company's growth.
- The Project Manager must be credentialed with degree in Construction Management or similar with at least 5-10 years of experience. May consider more experience over degree. PMP or PE would be a strong plus.
- Along with coordinating, Project Managers must also have strong estimating skills.
- Must be able to oversee the entire process as they will work independently.
- Must have experience with projects up to $10 million as a Project Manager.
- Experience with federal work is highly desirable, but not required. At least need to come from commercial.
- Should be computer literate and know how to operate industry specific software.