C# Machine Software Engineer
A leading Dayton, Ohio company has partnered with Russ Hadick & Associates, Inc to help them search and qualify candidates for their C# Machine Software Engineering position. Our client is a small stable company and this position is open due to growth.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or computer science strongly preferred (BSEE, BSCS, BSCEG, BSEET)
- 3+ years programming experience using C# on the .NET platform with knowledge of GUI developing using WPF a plus
- Prefer experience with machine vision or process control using lasers or digital imagery/cameras
- Ability to interact with the organization as only 50% of the job is coding
- 20-25% travel will be involved about 80% is commutable within a 200 mile radius of Dayton/Cincinnati and most is same day or overnight. There may be one 1 to 2 week trip a year.