VP of Inside Sales
If you are a networking obsessed, results driven and career motivated individual, Russ Hadick and Associates wants to talk with you! We are actively seeking a Vice-President of Sales to complement our growing firm. The VP of Sales is responsible for the direction and management of all sales, recruiting, and business development. This individual will drive the recruiting team's sales plans and initiatives. Along with leading and managing, you will work hands on with C-level candidates, hiring managers and Practice leaders while generating new business leads and developing new retained clients running a full desk/life cycle recruiting. You will have the ability to build an unbeatable practice in executive search in your area of expertise!
In this position as VP of Sales, you have the ability to grow and manage a team, while still being in a production role! In terms of production, this is an inside sales, on the phone position. The ability to establish rapport, stay organized, and continue to network and build strong relationships will determine your success. This is a base salary and commissions/bonuses position, so earning potential is high and you are not working only or mainly commission. Your total compensation will be determined on how hard you work and how well you follow the processes in place to make you successful and enjoy the work you do as you better some of the most well-known companies in the Midwest.
- minimum of 10-15 years of experience in your area of expertise
- preferred recruiting experience and management experience
- results driven with proven track record of success
- must have a desire to be in both a management and production role
- strong written and verbal communication skills
- must be computer literate; Outlook, learning new data bases, etc.
- social media proficiency to connect and network with both active and passive candidates
- entrepreneurial mindset to with the ability to lead and grow a team, as well as be a team player
- passion and dedication to create distinctive sourcing strategies to attract candidates of the highest quality
- flexibility an ability to overcome objection
- high energy to keep up in a fast-paced, lively and encouraging atmosphere
- self-motivated and goal oriented
- organized, detail oriented and ability to prioritize and maintain multiple projects at once
- must have industry specific bachelor’s degree, such as Engineering, Computer Science, manufacturing/operations, finance/accounting, etc.
Our mission is “finding people who make a difference®” in a way that builds client satisfaction and brand name recognition so that we are recognized by the global hiring community as comprehensive solutions providers and preferred partners of choice.
- To partner with clients in “finding people who make a difference®” in a responsive, professional and ethical manner.
- To demonstrate that our niche specialization and experience makes a substantial difference in the quality and speed of placement.
- To create “win-win-win” relationships for all the key parties involved in the search process: Clients, Candidates and the Sanford Rose Associates Network office.
- To provide Clients and Candidates with the information necessary to make informed decisions.
- To provide added value by sharing relevant industry information and by being your consultative partner.