VHDL Design Engineer
Russ Hadick and Associates, Inc has partnered with a Cincinnati, Ohio client to help them search and qualify candidates for their VHDL Design Engineer position. This is a blended role of 20% hardware design/debug and 80% VHDL and Embedded C work.
- Must be a US Citizen as our client works DOD projects
- Must have a bachelor's degree
- Strong Embedded C and VHDL experience (May look at someone with only Verilog)
- Variety of FPGA exposure will be beneficial
- Need to be able to design and debug circuit boards as well as work with testing equipment (such as an Oscilliscope)