VFD Systems Engineer
Milwaukee, OH | Direct Hire
Russ Hadick & Associates has partnered with a Milwaukee, WI area client to help them search and qualify candidates for their VFD Systems Engineer position. Our client is the leader in their industry niche and is currently growing at a rate of 10% per year.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering (BSEE)
- 2+ years motor or motion control design and build of industrial machinery or customized equipment
- Must have strong understanding of variable frequency drives (VFD)
- Prefer industrial automation experience with PLC design and programming (Siemens / Rockwell)
- Travel up to 20% of the time