Russ Hadick & Associates, named by Forbes as one of the top 100 recruiting firms in the nation, has partnered with a Columbus client to fill their User Experience Analyst III position. The incumbent will work on an agile team with user experience, copywriting, and design, as well as lead a team in the creation, publication, and governance of useful, usable content for customer-facing web sites.
• Perform or oversee qualitative/quantitative content auditing, gap analysis, analytics research, competitive assessments, market research, user and stakeholder interviews
• Conduct keyword and SEO research to understand behaviors of target audiences.
• Review and analyze site structures and content to ensure quality and alignment with SEO objectives.
• Ensure web content meets WCAG 2.0 standards as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act and that all content is accessible to users with visual, hearing and mobility impairments.
• Identify and record different representations of content value based on audience goals and behavior
• Define key messages based on clinical study and product information.
• Identify and capitalize on opportunities to highlight, merge and elevate content across sites.
• Develop recommendations for content removal and new content creation.
• Identify and coordinate frameworks to track, connect, and maintain content.
• Record opportunities to better structure and organize information.
• Inform site mapping, content hierarchy in wireframes and prototyping for websites, marketing material, news blogs, and more.
• Manage and ensure that content is timely, relevant, accurate, and positively reflects the brand.
• Work with the product owner and scrum master to keep on track and within budget.
• Demonstrate the ability to communicate a brand story and design sensibility to envision how content presents in formats other than text-based articles, such as infographics or multimedia presentations.
• Present principles and best practices of strong content/SEO strategy to the team and senior leadership to inform and educate.
• Facilitate workshops with clients based on content gathering and messaging needs.
• Work with the User Experience team to define information architecture, navigation and taxonomy, user flows, metadata strategies, content matrix recommendations.
• Work with content writers to communicate effectively, based on the goals of the content.
• Leverage experience working on multidisciplinary agile teams and synthesizing feedback from product owners, development, business unit stakeholders, and user research.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in User Experience, Visual Communications or a related applied arts field, or the equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
Experience: At least 5 years of relevant professional experience required.