Technical Service/Sales Representative
Russ Hadick & Associates, named by Forbes as one of the top 100 recruiting firms in the nation, has combined efforts with a Columbia, SC client to fill their Technical Service Sales Representative role. The ideal candidate will possess working technical knowledge as well as a basic understanding of mechanical and electrical principles, have experience in technical sales, possess a “hunter” mentality, and is located in the Southeastern US.
- 2 year degree, 4 year degree preferred
- Technical knowledge of electrical, electro-mechanical products to understand client needs
- Experience selling services and equipment
- 70% Travel – mostly day travel as the region is South Carolina, to Savannah, GA and up to Augusta, GA.
- Must have a very good driving record
Compensation: $50-$60K Base, Uncapped Commission (first year realistic compensation is $80k-$85k), Company Car