Seeking a senior developer with multiple years of experience developing on the ServiceNow platform. Ideal candidate will have proven experience implementing both new applications/modules and enhancements to existing applications within the ServiceNow platform. The more recent version of the platform, the better. The ideal candidate will also have experience working in a mature Agile Scrum environment and framework.
Candidates will demonstrate skills in areas for the administration, development, documentation and technical support of the ServiceNow platform. This position will vary in the scope of project responsibilities; however generally this position will focus on designing and delivering technical solutions that are developed on the ServiceNow platform.
We are looking for a senior level of ServiceNow developer with at least 10+ years of total experience related to technical design and solutions work. The ideal candidate should have decent knowledge about Agile and Scrum methodologies.
Candidates should demonstrate experience in the following areas:
- 3 years experience in supporting the implementation, administration, configuration, and/or development of the ServiceNow tool
- ServiceNow Experience should include scripting in ServiceNow, tool configuration, design work, technical configuration and deployment. Specifically, candidates shall possess the skill to develop on the ServiceNow platform including the creation and/or customization of the core applications such as Incident, Problem, Change and Service Catalog
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Must possess good leadership skills and can drive the team members to achieve the goals
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base
- Candidate must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to implement on time to a project schedule, and able to handle multiple priorities in a fast moving environment
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent preferred
- Understanding of Configuration Management as it relates to ITIL
- Web Services Integration (SOAP, REST, and JSON)
- Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experienced in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes including customer requirement analysis and system design
- Administration of a ServiceNow instance including the delegation of groups, modification of CMS, workflows, business rules, UI actions, UI policies, ACLs, dictionary, catalog items and updates of all other existing solutions requiring revisions