Java Cloud Developer
Are you interested in working for a company that has the environment like Google? Russ Hadick & Associates, named by Forbes as one of the top 100 recruiting firms in the nation, has joined forces with a Columbus, Ohio client to fill their Java Cloud developer position. The incumbent will perform mostly Java development (front-end and mobile in Android and iOS environments) and must have strong backgrounds in agile, restful design/development, front-end scripting, cloud development experience, as well as good communication skills. The ideal candidate will also have previous product development experience.
- Deep technical hands-on experience developing in REST/JSON or SOAP/XML,
- Experience developing solutions in AWS, Azure, and/or Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience with Docker, or related container-oriented technologies (i.e. Docker Enterprise Edition, Kubernetes, etc.).
- Comfortable implementing continuous integration / continuous delivery process for applications using technologies such as Jenkins and Git.
- Experience with Test Driven Development, including writing and implementing automated unit, system, and integration tests.
- Experience with relational databases (i.e. Oracle, SQL Server). Experience with NoSQL databases (i.e. MongoDB) is highly desired.
- Experience implementing and scaling OpenID Connect, OAuth or SAML or similar identity, authorization or authentication protocols/frameworks is desired.
- Experience developing Twelve Factor / Cloud-Native applications. (a plus)
- Comfortable working in an open, dynamic, rapidly changing environment where collaboration is crucial. Candidates should have experience, or feel comfortable with, techniques such as pair programming.
- Is a self-starter, who is comfortable independently absorbing and learning new, leading-edge technologies.
- Experience developing a product vs. just application software is NOT REQUIRED but is a strong PLUS
- Does team interviews every two weeks in person
- Charge is part R&D – looking throughout corporation for opportunities to automate and save $$’s and add productivity
- Good soft skills are important
- Any Cloud Technology including Cloud development experience
- Java developer with Cloud experience (a minimum of 5 years of experience )
- Front end development experience
- Mobile development with BOTH Android and iOS