Hardware Design Engineer
We have a client seeking an experienced and creative engineer to work as a member of our multi- disciplinary Research & Development and Product Development team. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and a good team player with practical hands on skills. We develop new products from scratch as well as support existing released products.
- Mixed signal design, simulation, lay out, prototyping, and manufacturing of custom PCB's including multi-layer boards and flex circuits
- Design of miniature power supplies for lasers, LED's, and micro-displays
- Design of wireless hardware: Bluetooth, WiFi, NFC, RFID, etc.
- Video processing (experience working work with digital and analog video signals)
- Experienced in Altium or similar PCB design software
- Troubleshooting production issues