Are you an Engineering Manager with strong design skills? Would you like to grow with one of the most innovative companies in Cincinnati? Keep reading!
Russ Hadick & Associates, named by Forbes as one of the top recruiting firms in the country, has partnered with a Cincinnati client to fill their Engineer Supervisor position. The incumbent will plan, organize, and direct engineering personnel to meet company objectives for new product development, customer support, and the improvement of existing products and processes.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must demonstrate a passion for innovation, a knowledge of RF design, and a proven ability to lead teams in an accelerated environment
- Ability to engage in continuous learning
- Ability to translate business requirements into actionable engineering tasks
- Ability to define and communicate critical project criteria to ensure project completion
- Ability to develop employees who are in leadership and technical roles
- Technical skills in lean product development techniques, Kaizen, and process improvement
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse group of disciplines in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) with ability to communicate within all levels of the organization
Education and/or Experience:
- BSEE or MSEE with at least 2 years of experience in a management and leadership role preferred
- Must be a US person (US Citizen or Permanent Resident)