Columbus, OH | Direct Hire
Russ Hadick & Associates has partnered with a Columbus, Ohio area client to help them search and qualify candidates for their Controller position. Our client is an 80 year old company with tremendous growth opportunities, and they offer a laid back, family oriented work environment.
- Four year degree in accounting required.
- Minimum five to seven years’ experience in accounting field, preferably in a contract management environment.
- Must have a thorough understanding of and practical experience in cost accounting.
- Must be able to efficiently and effectively utilize computerized accounting and project management systems.
- Must be able to prepare accurate and timely financial statements.
- Organize, direct, control and perform bookkeeping and accounting activities
- Exercise good business judgment in making daily operating decisions with the long term best interests of the business in mind.
- Deal effectively and professionally with a wide variety of people and situations, both pleasant and unpleasant.
- Maintain the integrity of highly confidential business information.
- Must have experience in the construction industry.