Russ Hadick & Associates has partnered with a Dayton, OH client to help them search and qualify candidates for their Superintendent position. Our client is an established company with a diverse portfolio, and a workforce with longevity and a family culture. It is a great opportunity to work with an employer who is trusted in the industry, has a steady flow of work and continues to grow.
- The Construction Superintendent must have 2-year technical college or equivalent experience required, 4-year degree in related field preferred
- 5-10 years general construction experience preferred as a Construction Superintendent
- Excellent management and communication skills
- Experienced in managing job safety and quality control as a Construction Superintendent.
- The Construction Superintendent must be effective as a manager of budget, materials and time.