Construction Project Manager
Russ Hadick & Associates has partnered with an Indianapolis, IN client to help them search and qualify candidates for their Project Manager position. Our client is an established company with a diverse portfolio, and a workforce with longevity and a family culture. It is a great opportunity to work with an employer who is trusted in the industry, has a steady flow of work and continues to grow.
- Must have a 4 year degree in Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent experience.
- The Construction Project Manager must have 5-10 years of construction experience managing critical subcontractors.
- The Construction Project Manager must have excellent management and communication skills.
- The Construction Project Manager must be experienced in managing job safety and quality control.
- Experience in Healthcare or Education construction projects is required for the Construction Project Manager.
- Experience in managing all facets of a project from cradle to grave.