Construction Project Manager
Fredericksburg, VA | Direct Hire
Russ Hadick & Associates has partnered with a Fredericksburg, VA area client to help them search and qualify candidates for their Project Manager position. This is a great opportunity to work for a family oriented company with excellent benefits.
- 5-10 years experience in the glass industry with specific experience with curtain wall, storefront, and ideally ACM panel work. Projects around $1-2 million on average and no taller than 7 stories.
- MUST have the ability to do material take offs with the ability to also do them by hand and not solely rely on technology. Also have the ability to make bill of materials.
- Experience working in custom fab shop and have knowledge of the shop area and building the frames, shades, etc. in-house.
- MUST have the ability to see the whole project from cradle to grave. There will be some support in-house, but this person has to have the experience to run the entire process. Building the frames, shades, etc. in-house.
- Need someone entrepreneurial who will jump in head first. Someone coming from a large organization where each role is delegated out will not fit here.