Construction Project Manager
Columbus, OH | Direct Hire
Russ Hadick & Associates has partnered with a Columbus, Ohio client to help them search and qualify candidates for their Project Manager position. Our client is a smaller company experiencing explosive growth, who offers an excellent bonus and benefits structure. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has a strong work ethic. Everyone on the team this a go-getter. You don't have to worry about pick up the slack for anyone else.
- Must be credentialed with degree in Construction Management or similar with at least 5-10 years of experience. May consider more experience over degree. PMP or PE would be a strong plus.
- Along with coordinating, PMs must also have strong estimating skills.
- Must be able to oversee the entire process as they will work independently.
- Must have experience with projects up to $10 million.
- Experience with federal work is highly desirable, but not required. At least need to come from commercial.
- Should be computer literate and know how to operate industry specific software.