Construction Project Manager
Russ Hadick & Associates has partnered with a Cleveland, OH client to help them search and qualify candidates for their Construction Project Manager position. Our client is an established company with a diverse portfolio, and a workforce with longevity and a family culture. It is a great opportunity to work with an employer who is trusted in the industry, has a steady flow of work and continues to grow.
- 4 year BS degree in engineering, construction management or equivalent experience.
- 5-10 years of construction project management experience managing critical subcontractors
- Excellent management and communication skills.
- The Project Manager must be experienced in managing job safety and quality control.
- The Construction Project Manager must have experience in Healthcare or Education construction projects.
- Experience in managing all facets of a project from cradle to grave.