Construction Assistant Project Manager
Russ Hadick & Associates has partnered with a Pewaukee, WI area client to help them search and qualify candidates for their Assistant Project Manager position. Our client is a small but growing company, and due to strong leadership they have built a company that is stable and boasts low turnover in their workforce because of their friendly culture. This is a unique opportunity to get into a great company that will take risks and reap the rewards, which in turn they share with their employees.
- Must have ground up experience
- Must have a 4 year construction degree
- Must have experience in self-performing work
- Must have experience in multi-story buildings, preferably 5+ stories
- Must have ability to use Procore software
- Must have 2 years experience as an Assistant Project Manager with a general contractor.