Cloud Systems Administrator
The engineer will work on building Pivotal Cloud Foundry foundations using scripting and automations. He/She will work closely with the developments teams to transform the way the client builds and runs software applications. He/She will build, debug and deploy pipelines to automate the overall Pivotal Platform Support activities.
Build/Upgrade Cloud Foundry foundations for prod/non-prod environments using scripting and automation.
Upgrade/maintain concourse pipelines from code.
Built scripts and automation to help with day-to-day operations.
Test and deploy new products (Control Plane, Automation, CredHub)
• Strong knowledge of Linux/Unix Systems.
• DevOps/Configuration Management experience (Infrastructure as Code)
• Experience in Networking and related technologies (Load Balancing, DNS, SSL, Firewalls)
• Experience with scripting languages (Python, PowerShell, Bash)
• Experience with systems operations and performance tuning, capacity planning, backup and recovery, system architecture and designs
• Prior experience supporting platforms such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF)
• Experience with Git and continuous integration tools like Jenkins or Concourse or other
• Experience working in a Public Cloud environment like AWS, Azure.