Cloud Systems Administrator
Columbus, OH 43215
Build/Upgrade Cloud Foundry foundations for prod/non-prod environments using scripting and automation.
Upgrade/maintain concourse pipelines from code.
Built shell scripts and automation to help with day-to-day operations.
Test and deploy pipelines via automation tools using Concourse.
Troubleshoots support problems and provides or obtains their timely resolution.
Assists in writing and maintaining technical documentation, policies and procedures related to Cloud Foundry and updates as necessary.
Key Technical Skill Requirements/Experience
- 2+ years experience with Docker or a similar container technology.
- Experience with Concourse automation pipelines
- Experience with Cloud Foundry platform.
- Experience with cloud foundry tools such as Bosh, CF, OM, and etc.
- Experience with containerization tools including Docker or Kubernetes is a plus.
- Experience with Linux scripting languages (Python and Bash)
- Experience with GitHub or other source management tools.
- Experience with terraform, or other methods of writing infrastructure as code.
- Experience with Ansible, or some form of configuration management tooling
- Strong knowledge of Linux
- Experience with systems and network performance tuning, capacity planning, backup and recovery, system architecture and designs