Russ Hadick & Associates has partnered with a Dayton-area client to fill their accountant position. This position involves maintaining general ledger subsidiary ledgers to produce accurate financials on a monthly basis, working with internal and external colleagues and management, and coordinating year-end activities to produce accurate, timely annual reports.
- Prepare and analyze financial statements for 80-120 companies.
- Partner with local company presidents and Winsupply upper management team.
- Analyze financial data to produce accurate monthly financial statements.
- Assist with corporate accounting and associated projects.
- Work on acquisition accounting and consolidation work for acquisition companies.
- Work with outside auditors on accounting projects and topics.
- Manage and prepare accounting work papers for year-end audit.
- Supporting and maintaining a strong internal control environment.
- Perform monthly bank reconciliations and month-end close process to ensure selected local company financials are produced.
- Partner with other R2R personnel to discuss ongoing trends and work-related situations.
- Ensure board actions are managed and associated work is completed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Accounting/Finance
- CPA Certification
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Knowledge of US GAAP
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word (preferred)