Columbus, OH | Direct Hire
Russ Hadick & Associates has partnered with a Columbus, Ohio area client to help them search and qualify candidates for their Tenant Coordinator position. Our client has an excellent history of employee retention and offers great opportunities for upward mobility.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture, or equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years related experience; primary focus on retail/development projects.
- Ability to communicate well between all team members, departments, and the senior management group to ensure an accurate flow of information.
- Ability to analyze budgets and financial data
- Good knowledge of site engineering and of building materials.
- Working knowledge of environmental issues, i.e., wetlands, hazardous materials, etc.
- Experience reviewing architectural and engineering drawings.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively implement Tenant and Landlord construction requirements as it relates to Lease agreement obligations.
-Have an in depth understanding of environmental reports, hazardous material reports, and subsurface soil reports.