Centerville, OH | Direct Hire
Russ Hadick & Associates is looking to bring a new Researcher to our team. You will be asked to use a variety of key skills as you develop strong relationships with the top Talent in Engineering, IT, Manufacturing, Sales, and other growing industries across the Midwest.
This position keeps you busy while at work, but will still allow for a life outside of work (8 to 5 with an hour lunch break). This is a rewarding job that will help you garner the skills to advance up in the company.
Typical daily duties will include, but not limited to:
- Screen Candidates – Conduct introductory phone interviews
- Find old candidates – Using our extensive database
- Search active candidates – CareerBuilder, Monster, Dice
- Search passive candidates – Via LinkedIn or Networking
- Reference checks
- Research open positions for new client development
- Write up / post / remove jobs from all job boards
Skills needed to be successful:
• Organizational skills, Relationship skills, Project Management abilities, outstanding communication skills (written and verbal).
• Strong listening skills where you can "read" voice reflections and ask the right questions to the individuals you connect with.
• Computer/technology savvy – excel, word, outlook and any Database System experience. Familiarity with social media such as LinkedIn. Ability to understand and create Boolean searches.
• Self starter – driven – someone who will take initiative and want to grow and advance their skills as they make this position their craft.
This is an inside sales, on the phone position. You are connecting and talking to different individuals throughout the day, so you must be willing to get on the phone and stay on the phone as well have a strong interest in relationship building.