Eaton, OH | Direct Hire
Russ Hadick & Associates has partnered with an Eaton Dayton, Ohio area client to help them search and qualify candidates for their Reliability Engineer position. This is a highly-respected, 50 year old company with steady growth in sales and strong commitment to their customers and employees resulting in long tenure of employees. This rare opportunity to join their team is open due to company growth.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering preferred but not required
- 3+ years hands on reliability testing for electronics, software, firmware and electro-mechanical products
- DFEMA (Design Failure Mode and Effects Analysis) and Weibull testing experience
- Must have Root Cause experience
- Experience with Failure Reporting, Analysis and Corrective Action System (FRACAS) tools such as Jira or Bugzilla
- Familiar with Statistical Process Control (SPC) and Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) concepts