RF Filter Design Engineer
Cincinnati, OH | Direct Hire
Russ Hadick & Associates has partnered with a Cincinnati, Ohio company for their RF Engineer position. This will be a hands-on role working with projects from beginning to end.
- Our Client requires US Citizenship as this role will be working with government contracts (Security clearance is not required)
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering (BSEE) is required with at least 5 years industry working experience including RF filter and amplifier design
- Master's in electrical engineering (MSEE) preferred
- New product development experience along with RF modeling and simulation tools are highly desired
- Prior experience working within military environments and specifications is preferred