El Paso, TX | Direct Hire
Russ Hadick & Associates has partnered with a growing, El Paso, Texas client to help them search and qualify candidates for their Superintendent position. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for an employer respected both within the community and the industry. Our client is an established company with a great work culture.
- Renovation construction experience is required.
- Background check, drug testing and physical are required for employment.
- Four year Engineering, Construction, Architectural, or construction related degree from an accredited College or University or other related degree supported by construction oriented course work or experience.
- Three to five years in the Construction industry
- Multifamily, remodeling and logistics, and HUD experience a plus.
- Experience working with the Housing Authority of the City of El Paso (HACEP) and RAD is highly desired.