Construction Project Manager
Columbus, OH | Direct Hire
Russ Hadick & Associates has partnered with a Columbus, Ohio area client to help them search and qualify candidates for their Project Manager position. Our client has an excellent history of employee retention and offers great opportunities for upward mobility in this position especially.
- BS in Engineering or Construction Management or similar discipline with at least 7-10 years of experience with projects up to $5 million in size.
- Must have experience working with architects or other contractors.
- Experience interfacing with tenants and other disciplines such as legal, leasing, property management, etc.
- Strong personality to be able to work with all disciplines and "quarterback" the projects.
- Experience in retail is a strong plus but not required.