Construction Project Manager
Columbus, OH | Direct Hire
Russ Hadick & Associates has partnered with a growing, Columbus, Ohio client to help them search and qualify candidates for their Project Manager position. Our client is a family owned company with a rich history in the Columbus marketplace. They continue to be competitive with a positive work culture, and a dynamic business model enabled by extensive self performing capabilities.
- Must be a Project Manager who can do General Contracting that has self-performed.
- Experience running hard money jobs (i.e. self-performing) as a lot of the work will be done themselves, although they do sub contract.
- They need to be able to manage equipment under hard dollar type of arrangement, pre-construction, and be able to take project from estimating, design, through completion.
- Concrete background would be strongly preferred; however, experience managing equipment, materials, subcontractors, etc. still trumps concrete experience.
- Experience managing projects in the $5-$20 Million range.
- Experience developing and updating P6 schedules and coordinating progress with field management.
- Experience managing buyout.